In its activities GlavUpDK pays a special attention to charity, being bound in honor to help orphaned children, children suffering from serious diseases, veterans, to allocate funds for restoration and preservation of cultural and historical heritage of our country.
Annually, GlavUpDK receives lots of submission letters from charitable foundations, children’s, veterans and religious institutions and other organizations, based on which we take specific actions related to providing beneficent help.
Presently, GlavUpDK carries out its charity and socially important activities in the following four areas:
- support to socially disadvantaged sections of the community: handicapped children, children deprived of parental care, senior citizens;
- material and financial support to the veterans of the Great Patriotic War, veterans of diplomatic service of Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, law enforcement veterans;
- financing the programs of charitable foundations and organizations helping medical and educational institutions, orphanages, etc.;
- restoration and preservation of cultural and historical heritage and spiritual relics.
- GlavUpDK carries out its charity activities based both on an ongoing cooperation with foundations and organizations, and in a form of separate charity events to help those requiring an operative support.
Such help is received by:
- Regional public organizations of disabled veterans and workers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation,
- Public organization of the veterans of Moscow authorities of internal affairs,
- Public organization of the veterans of the Great Patriotic War in “Khamovniki” neighborhood of the Central Administrative District of Moscow.
Введите свой e-mail